- Community Discussion Board
Watch Me. Join Me. Try Me.
WELCOME, TO 2BEELIEVEN!
Brief intro to me and my website!
Essential Oil Continuing Education (Nine) Class Series Week 4 Essential Oils for Every Age (December 27, 2021)
12/27/21, 8:00 pm Eastern Time Monday's - Essential Oils for Every Age
December 6th-January 31st
(Graduation & Prizes Feb 7th)
Wholesale Customers earn a FREE diffuser from your enroller!(guests can participate in classes and earn class credits towards a free diffuser when they enroll as a wholesale customer)
Classes held LIVE on ZOOM every Monday 8pm-9pm (est)
Join us LIVE or watch REPLAY during that week to qualify for class credit!
*To qualify for REPLAY class credit watch the replay and msg your enroller three takeaways from the class*
Want a keychain? Book your personal customized class! Ask your enroller how!
Chocolate Mint Recipe with Peppermint Essential Oil
1 1/2 cup solid coconut oil
1/4 cup raw honey
3 drops Peppermint essential oil
1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 Candy Cane, crushed
1. In a medium-sized bow, whip the coconut oil, raw honey, and Peppermint essential oil together with hand mixer.
2. Refrigerate whipped filling for five to ten minutes.
3. Use a small scoop or measuring spoon to make mounds of mint filling and roll into little round balls.
4. Place each ball on a sheet of parchment paper-lined cookie sheet and set in the freezer until ready to coat with chocolate.
1. In a small saucepan or double boiler, gently melt chocolate chips over low heat.
2. Take the mint filling out of freezer and use a fork to drop each ball into melted chocolate. Place back onto the chilled cookie sheet.
3. For holiday fun, sprinkle crushed candy cane immediately after coating.
4. Put the chocolates back in freezer to cool until fully hardened, and store in refrigerator until you are ready to eat them.
Oils Needed: Peppermint Oil